DRC and the Division of Student Affairs are hosting a fall meeting for all DRC students to come, connect, and meet many of our campus leaders including our new ADA Compliance Officers.
When: November 8 at 6 pm
Where:Humanities-1-Rm-210 and Zoom.
Please let us know if you plan to attend and submit your questions for UCSC leaders.
Respond on our Google form if you plan to attend. You may also submit your questions in advance on the form too!
Food from Woodstock pizza will be provided by Student Affairs beginning at 5:30 pm.
UCSC leadership who will attend:
- Akirah Bradley-Armstrong, Ed.D. Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs and Success
- Ebonée Williams, PhD Associate Vice Chancellor, Student Success and Equity
- Garret Naiman, PhD. Dean of Students
- Anju Reejhsinghani, Ph.D. Vice Chancellor for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion and Chief Diversity Officer
- Nubyaan Scott JD, ADA Compliance Officer
- Mohamed Shahin M.Ed., ADAC, ADA Compliance Officer
Hope to see you there!