There are comprehensive guides available for both students and faculty on how to utilize Accommodate, an online platform that facilitates the accommodation process. These guides provide step-by-step instructions for students on navigating the accommodation request process, accessing necessary services, and making the most of the features offered by Accommodate to ensure an inclusive academic experience. Faculty members can also find detailed instructions on how to effectively implement accommodations for their students using Accommodate. These guides aim to support both students and faculty in utilizing Accommodate to its fullest potential, fostering a more inclusive and equitable learning environment.
Accommodate Guides for Students
- How To – Request Services
- How To – Access Notes in Accommodate
- How To – Affiliate with DRC
- How To – Submit Documentation
- How To – Upload Notes in Accommodate
- How To – View Equipment in Accommodate