Placement Exams and Accommodations

Some departments require or recommend a placement exam prior to enrolling in their classes. If you need accommodations for the Writing or Math Placement Exams, please complete the Placement Exam Accommodation Form and return it to the DRC. If you are not yet registered with the DRC, please do so by submiting your disability-related documentation to our office along with the form. We also recommend that you contact the applicable department directly.