Referring students to the DRC

The DRC encourages faculty and staff to refer students to our office. We serve students with both permanent disabilities and some temporary medical conditions (e.g. a broken arm). If you see a student who would benefit from services due to a disability, or a suspected disability:

  • Refer the student to our website at, and provide them our contact information: 125 Hahn Student Services, 831-459-2089.
  • Consider keeping our brochures at your office. Request hardcopies by contacting us directly.
  • Let the student know they are not obligated to use services if they contact us. All information is confidential, and services are free of charge.
  • We are available to consult with those who suspect they have a disability, but have not yet been diagnosed.